Business Development & Sales Manager – Capelle aan den IJssel
You aim for growth, both professionally as for the company you work for? If you would like to dedicate yourself to searching for new global opportunities to deploy Combifloat systems in marine construction, carefully read on.
Combifloat is the exclusive supplier of the modular Combifloat® pontoons. A wide variety of clients in the offshore and marine construction industry are using this flexible modular floating and elevating construction system, most suitable for coastal and inland waters.
The Business Development & Sales Manager is a new position in the organisation. Combifloat has an ambitious growth strategy which includes further growth in various regions with existing and new products. The position is responsible for initiating and developing marketing, sales and business development activities in the marine construction markets.
- Self-starter in setting objectives, direction and priorities
- High drive, assertive. Able to overcome resistance and opposition to ideas in a convincing yet structured and calm approach
- Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
- Proactive in getting things done and taking initiative. Willing to get involved to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives within Combifloat
- Supportive by excellent communications skills and empathy toward clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong customer focus and commercial/ sales mind-set, a careful listener
You should have a master’s degree (legal, commercial, business economics or similar) preferably added by an MBA. If you and others see you as self-starting, analytical, a smart networker and having a technical affinity? You should apply or ask us for the full executive profile of this position.
Michiel Drenth +31 (0)10 304 20 70