Business Process Analyst – Rotterdam
is a privately owned Logistics Service Provider for the (petro) chemical and liquid gas industry. The organisation stands out in the global market with high quality service and an excellent relationship with its key suppliers. Den Hartogh has integrated the logistic services in four Business Units: Liquid Logistics, Global Logistics, Gas Logistics and Dry Bulk. Den Hartogh operates a global network and is supported by more than 1600 dedicated employees in 24 countries in 39 worldwide offices, and possesses an advanced IT System and equipment that exceeds expectations. This network provides local support on a global scale.
As a part of the Global Logistics Business Unit you are the bridge between Business and IT. In this role you are responsible for making sure the Business Requirements in regards to the Transport Management System (TMS) are clear to everyone and all the functional specs are documented. You work together closely with colleagues of the IT Business Unit and Inforit (responsible for developing our TMS). You manage all the stakeholders and through analyses, reporting and documenting of the processes you help improve the Den Hartogh business units.
- Have successfully completed a Master degree
- Affinity with Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Analyses
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Translate and document Business requirements to functional specs
- Project management skills
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Driven – Accountability
- Pro Active
- Eager to learn
- Extensive training and developmentprogramme
- A unique opportunity to enter a professional Logistics business operating with demanding customers.
- A highly commercial and international environment
- Enthusiastic colleagues.
- Working for a leading organisation
- Competitive compensation package
David Mak +31 6 81 04 96 05; firstname.lastname@example.org or
Laura de Ruijter +31 6 82 46 89 55; email@example.com