Global Commercial Director – Chemical – Europe
Confidential: Leading Global Integrated Logistics Provider
The Global Commercial Director will lead and drive the commercial organization and development for the key clients within the vertical while supporting the Area/Country sales in building their organization and sales pipelines. The Global Commercial Director is accountable for the growth and value proposition building of the Chemicals portfolio.
Globally the company has a world class operational set-up with own warehouses and offices strategically located in key locations and is internationally recognized for being in the forefront with developing innovative supply chain solutions.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Define top global pursuits in the Chemicals sector
• Prioritize in alignment with Area Vertical Heads
• Define segment/vertical strategies for Chemicals
• Develop and deliver Vertical Value Proposition
• Design and build integrated solution offerings across the supply chain of Chemicals clients, integrating all services
• Set growth targets and enable frontline sales to grow their sales pipelines
Relevant professional education in international logistics, SCM or distribution, supplemented with theoretical education e.g. bachelor or master within logistics or SCM.
Deep and strong market knowledge and a minimum of 10 years of management experience with international logistics, including experience in Chemicals logistics.
• Demonstrated experience from a senior leadership position
• Ability to navigate complex organisations and works well with complexity and ambiguity
• Executive presence in front of customers / confident, yet humble
• Can move concepts into practical solutions
• Strategic and innovative mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills in a global setting
• A confident expert with the ability to influence and convince others in a matrix organization
Position is preferably based in Europe
Olivier Binkhorst +31 (10) 304 20 70 / firstname.lastname@example.org