Head of Operations – Eindhoven
Our client is a leading supplier of kitchen – and catering equipment.
Managing three warehouses across Europe, in compliance with company policies and vision. Overseeing a zero tolerance, best in class Health & Safety environment. Leading, managing and coaching the teams, making best use of the relevant Managers and ensuring the warehouses are operating with optimal levels of efficiency. Seeking continuous improvement for the performance of the warehouses, ensuring that the operations support customer and service led approach. Driving continuous improvement and lean techniques are a key part of the role.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organisational objectives and apply improvements
- Strategically manage warehouses in compliance with policies and vision
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Collaborating across functions to deliver on strategic initiatives and incentives
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Oversee the optimal layout and operating models across all sites make the best use of all space – Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all local warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Mentor, coach and motivate teams to achieve productivity and performance
- Reporting on operational performance and strategic objectives
- Monitor and report on the quality of service provided, taking remedial action to address any shortcomings in procedural, operational or service related matters
- Proven success managing a similar multi site in Europe
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Expertise in Warehouse procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong skills in warehouse and stock operations , proven track record of relocating and setting up new warehouse and making efficiency’s
- Fluent in English and Dutch, with French and Spanish language being a key advantage
- Experience of driving the operational excellence of a business through a creative mindset when it comes to creating new procedures.
- Skilled at driving continuous improvement and lean techniques and be incredibly skilled at developing and leading a team to it’s full potential.
- Perform through collaboration
- Ambitious and Accountable
- Engaging for Impact
- Leading Effective Change
- Developing Talent
Olivier Binkhorst +31 (10) 304 20 70 / firstname.lastname@example.org