(Sr.) Tender Engineer – Zierikzee
For our client N-Sea we are looking for a Sr. Tender Engineer!
N-Sea is an integrated subsea service provider. They offer a wide range of survey and IMR services to civil contracting communities and the energy sector, focusing on the international oil and gas and renewable industry. They meet their clients needs by providing effective and cost-efficient solutions for subsea assets and infrastructure, taking into account a safe environment. N-Sea delivers subsea: from installation to decommissioning, from inspection through to maintenance management,they help assess the state of subsea assets and provide the necessary service throughout their entire lifecycle.
The objective of the position of (Sr.) Tender Engineer is as follows:
As a (Sr.) Tender Engineer you coordinate and produce high quality pre-qualifications and tenders. Carrying out all aspects of preparation, compilation and publishing of tenders and pre-qualifications.
The main duties as (Sr.) Tender Engineer, include but are not limited to:
- To coordinate the preparation and submission of assigned tenders that are tasked to the Tender Department. Take responsibility for tender content, presentation and submission
- To coordinate the compilation of the tender and pre-qualifications submission documentation, from receipt to close out
- To prepare and present relevant information to Management for review and approval
- Responsible for the maintenance of all tender and pre-qualifications registers and databases
- Analyse tender requirements of ITT documents when received and update relevant systems
- Focal point with the client during tender process through to contract handover with operations
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role (technical or commercial) in the offshore, subsea, oil and gas, and / or renewable industry
- Bachelor or master degree in (civil, mechanical, hydrographical or marine) Engineering with affinity for the offshore subsea industry
- A flexible attitude, self-motivated and able to take responsibility
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent Time Management skills and ability to prioritise to achieve deadlines
- Strong knowledge on the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Projects and Excel
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Willing to travel abroad occasionally
An attractive remuneration package is offered.