Warehouse Manager – Eindhoven
Our client is a leading supplier of kitchen – and catering equipment.
Responsible for the overall operations of the warehouse, ensuring orders are sent out on time in full each day for our customers. Working in conjunction with the Managers and Supervisors, and be accountable for and report on the team’s performance.
- Ensure that a strong Heath and Safety culture exists the warehouse
- Maintain good housekeeping levels
- Ensure all SSOW are up to date and are trained to all appropriate colleagues.
- Ensure all customer experience related tasks are prioritised and key customer facing KPI’s are achieved daily
- Meet all secondary warehouse KPI’s as detailed in the Daily Health check
- Set budgets and work towards achieving a saving or be able to explain any overages
- Co-ordinate the rolling stock checks to meet the agreed annual programme.
- Ensure all mechanical equipment is maintained to the highest operational standards.
- Identify and support improvement and cost saving projects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Warehouse Manager in large FMCG environment
- Demonstrable experience in budget setting.
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Engage with key contractors to cover Software, Controls and Mechanical to ensure a fully functioning automation and conveyor system with full support
- Perform through collaboration
- Ambitious and Accountable
- Engaging for Impact
- Leading Effective Change
- Developing Talent
Olivier Binkhorst +31 (10) 304 20 70 / email@example.com