Engineering Coordinator – Capelle aan den IJssel
The Engineering Coordinator is based in the head office in Capelle a/d IJssel and is involved in all engineering related matters. As an engineering coordinator you have a pivotal role within the operations department. You coordinate and supervise all new construction projects and solve engineering challenges by coming up with appropriate solutions.
Combifloat Systems B.V. is the exclusive supplier of the modular Combifloat® pontoons. A wide variety of clients in the offshore and marine construction industry are using this flexible modular floating and elevating construction system, eminently suitable for coastal and inland waters. By means of a special but simple coupling and locking system, the units can be assembled to any project-specific configuration. The unique coupling system is easy to handle and strong enough to be used in Self Elevating Platforms with deck loads up to 2000 MT.
- Daily coordination of engineering activities
- Execution of engineering activities for product improvement
- Execution of engineering activities for product development
- Execution of stability calculations
- Implementation of technical lessons learned
- Contact with Class Authorities
- Involved in selection of new technical software
- Drafting and/or review of material/design specifications
- Approval of vendor selection and purchase orders
- Review of design and/or fabrication drawings
- Check purchase order compliance at Vendor’s facilities
- Proper engineering support to the Project Engineers during project execution
- Proper engineering support to the Sales Department during the proposal phase
- Interfere in the engineering process for project execution and sales support
- TU/HTS Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Academy
- Technical Superintendent or Surveyor, preferably with Self Elevating Platforms
- Familiar with the most common software applications
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar function
- ISO / QHSE involvement
- A challenging and dynamic position in the maritime industry.
- An international working environment.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Competitve compensation package.
Laura de Ruijter – 06-82468955
David Mak – 06-81049605