Global Procurement Manager – Moerdijk
A strong network in container shipping? An interest in procurement of logistics services and a drive to create better teams and processes?
You could be our Global Procurement Manager, responsible for driving and developing global sourcing strategy.
NewPort is a rapidly growing and leading tank container operator with substantial operations in all major trade lanes. A combination of information flow and knowledge creates a unique and comprehensive approach to the total intermodal movement of tank containers. This translates to lower costs through better utilization of equipment, and overall efficiency for their customers.
- As Global Procurement Manager you lead a team of 10 international professionals around the globe.
- You are responsible for driving the change in continuous improvement, enhancing procurement data science and managing your suppliers.
- You develop, maintain and implement a strategic sourcing plan for NewPort worldwide.
- At least a bachelor’s degree combined with a minimum of 8 years experience in a similar leadership position.
- If you can add experience in maritime transport and developing and running of global sourcing, we consider that highly beneficiary.
- We search for an independent networker with strategic insight, a huge ambition and drive for results.