Junior Manager Air Freight Forwarding – Yusen Logistics – Hoofddorp
Would you like to be the linking pin in the Air Freight Forwarding Team?
Apply then for the role as Junior Manager Air Freight Forwarding. Yusen Logistics is looking for a team member in the Air Freight Forwarding team to assist in tender management, product management and daily communications with the 14 Air Freight Forwarding offices in Europe.
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
In this role you will be the linking pin between Yusen European Regional Quarters in Hoofddorp and the local Yusen organizations in 17 European countries. You are flexible, communicative and keen to take on a challenge.
Required skills & qualifications
• 2+ years of work experience in the Air Freight Forwarding Industry;
• Experience in Tender and Product Management;
• Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft tools (CRM, SharePoint, Office) and Cargowise and Qliksense;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (preferably multi lingual);
• Team player;
• Ability to work in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders and a multi-cultural environment.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has good communication skills and is well organised;
• Is familiar with Cargowise and Qliksense;
• Supports the Air Freight team and Tender team in Air Freight Tenders;
• Develops and implements typical Air Freight products from Europe into the rest of the global Yusen network;
• Supports in relevant Air Freight projects for the region;
• Coordinates regular regional meetings with the European offices;
• Helps the team in process improvements;
• Supports the AFF team in the daily communication with the AFF offices in Europe;
• Reports to the Air Freight Forwarding Director (Europe) based at our European Head Quarter.