Junior Tender Coordinator – Yusen Logistics – Hoofddorp
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A KEY ROLE IN AIR FREIGHT TENDER MANAGEMENT IN EUROPE?
Apply then for our new Tender/Pricing role within the EUR AFF team. Yusen Logistics is looking for a junior and senior Tender/Pricing coordinator within the Air Freight Forwarding team in our European regional headquarters. It is a key role in the whole tender process for EUR and Global tenders. These roles are working closely with the global tender network as well as with the operating companies in Europe and with the Air Freight division for multimodal opportunities.
Yusen Logistics is working to become the world’s preferred supply chain logistics company. Our complete offer is designed to forge better connections between businesses, customers and communities – through innovative supply chain management, freight forwarding, warehousing and distribution services. As a company we’re dedicated to a culture of continuous improvement, ensuring everyone who works with us is committed, connected and creative in making us the world’s preferred choice.
Our ideal candidate:
- Acts as an Air Freight European focal point for the Global Tender Management network;
- Communicate with Air Freight stakeholders across countries/continents to obtain relevant information for tenders;
- Organizes and ensures data accuracy on all information for tender submission;
- Tracks outcome of completed Bids & Tenders and provides feedback to relevant stakeholders
- Executes all bids in accordance with pre-defined strategy;
- Conducts data analysis to identify and structure recommendations to management for decision making;
- Strives for continuous improvement of pre-tender, tender and post-tender processes.
- Executes other pricing duties for RFQ level pricing
- Will develop additional procurement responsibilities
- Reports to Regional Head of Air Freight Forwarding, based at our European Head Quarter;
- Has indepth excel knowledge and understanding of WebCargo
Required skills & qualifications
• 2-10 years of working experience,
• Intermediate/advanced excel skills;
• Analytical thinker;
• Proactive personality, able to work independently;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to work in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders and a multi-cultural environment
• A proven knowledge of the logistics industry dynamics is preferable, in terms of supply and demand, pricing, rating structures, surcharges, schedules, etc.;