Security Manager – Randstad
For an international logistics service provider, we are recruiting for an established professional in logistics security management.
This role was created to ensure that the development and implementation of the security policy are properly and correctly adhered to. It is also essential that operational activities are being executed to prevent and reduce loss of goods (such as theft or fraud). By securing critical information throughout Europe you are creating a safe and secure work environment.
- By properly guiding and improving policy within transport, warehouse, and office security you ensure that safety and security are high on the agenda
- By leading the investigation of security incidents
- By developing and maintaining a security audit program and by leading the execution of audits
- By means of ensuring that internal colleagues receive the correct training and awareness of the risks regarding the theme of security and safety
- By creating and maintaining a strong network among external parties such as local, regional, national and international stakeholders and authorities in order to gain commitment regarding security affairs and to keep in contact with security developments and trends
- By way of writing and optimising a security handbook for all SCM processes to create an optimal security level
- You are a security management professional with at least 8 years of experience, 5 or more of which in (logistics) security
- Able to focus on strategic matters / policies as well as on hands-on investigation of incidents
- Flexible when it comes to ad hoc travel (to investigate major incidents on site)
- You speak fluent English AND Korean, the latter is a must
- Able to communicate at all levels in an international organisation, coupled with cultural sensitivity
- You focus on growing the security function and team within the company, as well as on your individual growth
Please contact Olivier Binkhorst at +31 (10) 304 20 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org