Senior Project Engineer – Capelle aan den IJssel
The Project Engineers are based in the head office in the Netherlands, but fulfil an international role in the contacts with the client and the (dis)assembly of the platforms.
Combifloat Systems B.V. is the exclusive supplier of the modular Combifloat® pontoons. A wide variety of clients in the offshore and marine construction industry are using this flexible modular floating and elevating construction system, eminently suitable for coastal and inland waters. By means of a special but simple coupling and locking system, the units can be assembled to any project-specific configuration. The unique coupling system is easy to handle and strong enough to be used in Self Elevating Platforms with deck loads up to 2000 MT.
- Execution of feasibility checks during the project sales phase
- Support the Sales Department with the preparation of proposals
- Dis/assembly of platforms and commissioning worldwide
- Preparation of the Operating Manual
- Liaison with client in project execution phase
- Liaison with Class and Authorities in project execution phase
- Financial close out of projects
- Technical close out and listing of lessons learned
- Involved in product improvement and development
- Involved in development of internal quality standards
- Involved in set up of new production and storage locations
- Proper project execution after contract award till project completion according contract scope of work of smaller projects
- Execution of the project within the planning and budget
- Execution of the project according the agreed quality standards
- Provision of all financial information to enable Accounting Dept to prepare all invoicing
- During project execution phase to take those measures to safeguard timely, safe and professional execution of the contract within the boundaries of the project scope and relevant corporate procedures.
- TU/HTS Naval Architecture, Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Naval Academy
- Technical Superintendent or Surveyor
- Familiar with the most common software applications
- Minimum 10 years experience in similar function
- A challenging and dynamic position in the maritime industry.
- An international working environment.
- Competitve compensation package.
Laura de Ruijter – 06-82468955
David Mak – 06-81049605