Sr. Business Analyst – Rotterdam
We are currently seeking to appoint a self-motivated individual to the role of IT business analyst for Europe.
Access World is a global commodities warehousing and logistics business. Access World has its Head Office in Zug, Switzerland and operates in various regions across Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia-Pacific, each with their own corporate functions including business development, finance, legal, and operations.
Working closely with the European management team, this role is based Rotterdam, Netherlands and forms an integral part contributing towards the overall European and Middle East operational, commercial and financial development. You will be the driving force behind ERP implementation and responsible for overseeing the whole picture with insights drawn from available data in this knowledge and information driven job.
- To assist the Local and Regional Business Analysts in rolling out Microsoft Dynamics ERP in our Dutch Sites
- To assist in defining Business Process flows and to work towards designing and adapting their implementation in the ERP System
- To assist the Use Group in training and support
- To identify, analyse and document business requirements and business rules on designated projects to deliver Requirements Catalogues, Business Requirements Definitions/Specifications including analysis and design artefacts such as use cases and process maps etc.
- Manage day to day communications between User and development groups.
- Experience in Customer Service, particularly within the Warehouse and Logistics industry in The Netherlands
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and the candidate must have experience in communicating with Business Users and technical development staff.
- Experience in working with multi-national teams.
- Experience of ERP Systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, Softpack, etc. good to have but not necessary
Other Competences include:
- University or master’s degree in financial, economic, business administration or data management related studies or replacing practical experience and performance level.
- 3 – 6 years working experience in logistics with financial knowledge
- Strong computer skills; Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written), Dutch language is a pré, additional language skills preferred.
- Superior organizational skills and ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Team player with can-do mentality.
- In posession of a drivers licence (EU).
A good salary package is offered, but also depends on experience and level.