UPTE Application: Young Professionals Programme – Netherlands
This vacancy is solely for the UPTE students who will attend the workshop “Get the job (done)!” on the 22nd of March 2019.
- Please check the invite you have received and make sure you write the motivation letter focused on your dream job or apply for our Young Professionals Programme:
Are you looking for a traineeship that makes sure you develop your skill set in a short amount of time? Venturn offers a diversity in projects at leading organisations within the maritime and logistics industry. Do you want to be challenged to improve and make a difference? We are always looking for talented graduates for our Young Professionals Programme!
Maritime consultancy Venturn stands for the development and performance of people and business. With our comprehensive knowledge and experience we contribute to the maritime and the interrelated logistics sector with a great deal of pleasure and dedication. Our focus is on both People and Performance.
We are looking for high potentials who entirely meet up to the following “must-haves”.
- (Nearly) completed your Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, preferably but not exclusively in the area of logistics, supply chain management, (technical) business management and / or economics
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent analytical- and communication skills
- Goal-getter, keen to learn and driven to invest in your career
- High level of proactivity
- Driving license B
Furthermore we would like to see the following “nice-to-haves”.
- You distinguished yourself from fellow-students through relevant extracurricular activities
- Experience abroad (work or internship)
- Positive attitude
- System knowledge (apart from Office)
- A steep learning curve at the start of your career
- Participation in a unique development program, and professional guidance by Venturn
- The ability to develop both your professional- and soft skills
- The possibility to experience different departments within various organisations
- Working actively on challenging (improvement) projects
- Unique challenge to work on challenging projects together with other highly talented Young Professionals
- The opportunity to build an extensive network in the maritime, logistics and transport industries
- Competitive salary and a car
As a Young Professional you run several projects in various organisations in the maritime and logistics sector. Assignments vary from implementing projects, solving problems and optimizing processes, to supporting management. Other than that you provide highly appreciated new input, which more than often leads to new directions within organisations.
Professional support is essential for Young Professionals. Therefore we make sure you are able to develop intensively and carefully through (at least) monthly training sessions and coaching in for instance project management, communicative skills, personal leadership and self-knowledge. This knowledge is combined with your day-to-day work, which leads to putting it into practice immediately.
Our Venturn Young Professionals Programme is an ideal way to meet your employee of the future: After the Young Professionals complete the Programme, many of our clients enter into a working relationship with one of them.
Up for it?
Send in your cover letter and resume by using the apply button.
Last application date: 25th of January 2019
We are looking forward to meeting you on the 22nd of March 2019!